Commission Painting and Pricing

Yes, I do take commissions.

Infantry are $15 a model, regardless of size, up to 32mm round base.
Large Infantry and Cavalry are $30 a model, up to 50mm round base.
Extra Large Infantry are $45 a model, up to 60mm round base.
Vehicles are based on size:
$150 for 40k dread sized (60mm base)
$200 for 40k Rhino chassis or similar, smaller fliers (Storm Talon)
$400 for 40k Land Raider, larger fliers (Storm Raven).
Forge World and Collossals - prices vary

These prices include all assembly and basing. If you already have models assembled, primed, or want to do the basing yourself, please contact me and we can talk about reducing the price.

What you get for your money - models will be cleaned of any mold lines and flash, assembled, primed, painted, based, and matte varnished for protection. Will always be beyond the 3 color minimum for tournaments, and will include the little details that we all want. I will paint an army for you that I would be proud to play with myself. I will do custom color schemes, as well as traditional "from the book" schemes. I only have one level, and that is fully painted.

About Me

I paint models and have been doing it since I was 12. Over the years I have learned tons of tricks and painted loads of models. I have ran a very successful Miniatures studio, and owned a Retail Game Store. After closing those, I decided to get a little smaller with the operation and I am back to a one man show.

Search This Blog

8/23/08

Day 10 - Faith in Wargaming Restored

Ah, WH40K 5th Edition!
So in the morning, I go get my lamps (thank god!!!) and get to buy a new fan for the loft, and grab tables for next weekends trip. I have to watch my amount of ER next week. With getting sent home early this week, plus the ER I have taken while being sick, I afigure I am about down to 30 hours this week.

Believe it or not, I just returned from a much needed night at the game store. I headed down after work to see if I could get a game, or demo to try out some of the new 5th Edition rules. Not much for gaming, but I was able to sneak a peek at the new 40k Core Box.

Okay, so I have been out of wargaming for almost a year, and I am trying to get a Chaos Army Assembled and painted in 30 days, but man - o - man, that new Core box kicks some major ass.
For $60 you get 112-page Mini Rulebook, Dice, New Military Style Templates, and almost 50 Citadel miniatures, including: a Space Marine Captain, 10 Tactical Space Marines, Five Space Marine Terminators, a Space Marine Dreadnought, an Ork Warboss, 20 Ork Boyz, five Ork Nobz and three Ork Deffkoptas. All new sculpts and pretty freaking nice! A PLASTIC WARBOSS!

I like it alot! Looks like I will have to squeeze $60 for the core. Iggy, one of Talon's regulars have offered to trade me Space Marines for Orks out of the new core, so for $60, I will have a pretty nice start on an ork army.
Not bad for:
2 Ork Warboss's
40 Ork Boyz
10 Ork Nobz
6 Ork Deffkoptas
Add 2 battleforces, each containing 20 Ork Boyz, 3 Ork Warbikes and an Ork Trukk, and you have:
2 Ork Warboss's
80 Ork Boyz
10 Ork Nobz
6 Ork Deffkoptas
6 Ork Warbikes
2 Ork Trucks

Not even sure what this will give me point wise, but I intend on being ready for the "Ard Boyz event coming up soon!

To give an idea of what this will look like on the table top:
All I need to do is get that Chaos army painted and then get it sold. Then I can go ahead with this new plan, and actually have an army again. Same horrific orange and blue camo scheme I used before, just because I like it so much. Alley Viper FTW!!!!

No comments: