Wartraxx Successfully converted
So being that the existing Wartrak models are based on the old Gorka Morka models, I used some extra boys to convert the drivers into something looking like the current range. I also converted the weapons out of some spare space marine stuff I had. The weapons on the old wartrax are pretty lame looking, so I converted twin linked bigshootas out of heavy bolters, and twin linked rokkits out of missile launcher pods from a landspeeder. I updated the gunner crew to be holding an extra bigshoota or rokkit launcha. Throw on some odd orky bits and they look just fine now. I will be getting them primed and painted up here in the next few days. Will also work on the Deff Koptas........The orks are starting to finally shape up.