So I finished the conversion on the second looted BaneBlade I will be using for my battlewagons. First thing - plastic is a lot easier to work with than resin by far. This model is based on the new plastic BaneBlade kit. I did the mockups just like I did for the ForgeWorld BaneBlade, but I wanted to have more space to stow more 'Ard Boyz on. I formed the armor plates on the sides with a combination of plastic and FW resin Land raider and Rhino doors rounded up from out of my bits box. The platforms are made out of plasticard with the wire form for drywall patch anchored to it. I had played with trying to throw some crafted rivets on the armor plates, but after cluttering the armor plating up, it looked just fine. Will be cool to see this thing on the table this weekend!