Commission Painting and Pricing

Yes, I do take commissions.

Infantry are $15 a model, regardless of size, up to 32mm round base.
Large Infantry and Cavalry are $30 a model, up to 50mm round base.
Extra Large Infantry are $45 a model, up to 60mm round base.
Vehicles are based on size:
$150 for 40k dread sized (60mm base)
$200 for 40k Rhino chassis or similar, smaller fliers (Storm Talon)
$400 for 40k Land Raider, larger fliers (Storm Raven).
Forge World and Collossals - prices vary

These prices include all assembly and basing. If you already have models assembled, primed, or want to do the basing yourself, please contact me and we can talk about reducing the price.

What you get for your money - models will be cleaned of any mold lines and flash, assembled, primed, painted, based, and matte varnished for protection. Will always be beyond the 3 color minimum for tournaments, and will include the little details that we all want. I will paint an army for you that I would be proud to play with myself. I will do custom color schemes, as well as traditional "from the book" schemes. I only have one level, and that is fully painted.

About Me

I paint models and have been doing it since I was 12. Over the years I have learned tons of tricks and painted loads of models. I have ran a very successful Miniatures studio, and owned a Retail Game Store. After closing those, I decided to get a little smaller with the operation and I am back to a one man show.

Search This Blog

11/26/09

Aaah, more Wolves

Anyone that knows me or has visited my modeling area knows I have a pretty deep bits box.  Granted, it's not quite what it used to be, but it is quite impressive.  Impressive enough to pull a 1700 point Marine army out that is partially painted.  But these are not the Wolves I speak of.  In putting together my list and assembling my Grey Hunters, I found that I have quite a few Wolf bits left over.  I had 2 of the old school Wolf sprues also.  In fishing through my remaining bits, I was able to fish up a few Marines and breathe new life into them. 

I threw together a Wolf Guard Battle leader with the super cool 2 handed Frost Axe and used on of the Wolf Head Helms.  I'll have pics of him up in the next few weeks.  Tonight, after completing some math homework, I decided to rummage around and see if I could whip up a few more Wolves, to be used as Wolf Guard, or as Leaders I can swap in and out.

First guy to get a face lift was my left over Deathwatch Commander from an old Marine Army I had from about 10 years ago.  Standard Marine with Deathwatch bits on him.  Paint over the black armor in my new gery scheme, spruce up the metallics, and even threw on some wolve bits, and BLAM!  Got a second Wolf Guard.

Currently up tp 2 Wolf Guard
After rummaging around I found the parts to make 2 more.  Founda  set of running legs from the assault marine sprue and used the 2 handed frostaxe as a quick thunderhammer conversion with the new TH part on the wolf sprue.  Had a Company Champion head for this guy, a few assorted Wolf bits and assembled a pretty cool looking WG.  Found another set of standard legs, and threw a bunch of wolf bits on, power fist and bolter, and now up to 4 WG!

Lukas the Trickster.
Dave H gave me a new Lukas in blister, but try as I might, could not bring myself to actually use him as the trickster. Liked the body too much, but the plasma/wolfclaw had to go.  Switched out to a new plasma Pistol and Frost Sword from the new Wolf sprue, and added a normal backpack, and I now have 5 WG.

So, just out of the 1 Wolf Pack box and bits I had already, I was able to create:
Converted Rhino with cool wolfy bits
Wolf Lord
5 x Wolf Guard with different weapon combos
10 x Grey Hunters

600 points with Wargear.  Not too shabby.
Still have the stuff to convert 5 scouts to Wolf Scout out of the remaining Wolf Pack Bits - hopefully see some of these for Christmas

No comments: