Commission Painting and Pricing

Yes, I do take commissions.

Infantry are $15 a model, regardless of size, up to 32mm round base.
Large Infantry and Cavalry are $30 a model, up to 50mm round base.
Extra Large Infantry are $45 a model, up to 60mm round base.
Vehicles are based on size:
$150 for 40k dread sized (60mm base)
$200 for 40k Rhino chassis or similar, smaller fliers (Storm Talon)
$400 for 40k Land Raider, larger fliers (Storm Raven).
Forge World and Collossals - prices vary

These prices include all assembly and basing. If you already have models assembled, primed, or want to do the basing yourself, please contact me and we can talk about reducing the price.

What you get for your money - models will be cleaned of any mold lines and flash, assembled, primed, painted, based, and matte varnished for protection. Will always be beyond the 3 color minimum for tournaments, and will include the little details that we all want. I will paint an army for you that I would be proud to play with myself. I will do custom color schemes, as well as traditional "from the book" schemes. I only have one level, and that is fully painted.

About Me

I paint models and have been doing it since I was 12. Over the years I have learned tons of tricks and painted loads of models. I have ran a very successful Miniatures studio, and owned a Retail Game Store. After closing those, I decided to get a little smaller with the operation and I am back to a one man show.

Search This Blog

11/1/09

Gaming yesterday

Well after browbeating Corey into getting 1750 points of Marines together out of my bits box, we headed up to Empire to game.  We were both a little under the weather as Corey had hung out and help me deal with a very sick little boy the night before.

First game - Take and Hold Spearhead.  Corey was totally handicapped on this mission.  Only 1 unit is mounted.  It was a bloodbath of course and I learned a new respect for Vanguard Assault Marines.  He was totally scared of my converted Baneblades until he blow one up 1st turn.  He then engaged the Nobz and Warboss with his Vanguard squad....The game ended up as a tie as I could not kill all of the marines in his objective, and he got no where close to my objective.

2nd game - Dawn of War with objectives to secure.  I won this one, as I was able to get my units into a position to hold objectives early, and Corey was left scrambling to get his troops out to objectives.  Having a very fast army afforded me with the option of racing units over to contest objectives, even though I could not hold them.

On a side note, The wartraks performance was abyssmal.  Those things cannot bring enough guns to bear to make them effective, and are too weak to be a front line unit, so will work more Deff Koptas into the list as the units I used yesterday were fantastic!

No comments: