Commission Painting and Pricing

Yes, I do take commissions.

Infantry are $15 a model, regardless of size, up to 32mm round base.
Large Infantry and Cavalry are $30 a model, up to 50mm round base.
Extra Large Infantry are $45 a model, up to 60mm round base.
Vehicles are based on size:
$150 for 40k dread sized (60mm base)
$200 for 40k Rhino chassis or similar, smaller fliers (Storm Talon)
$400 for 40k Land Raider, larger fliers (Storm Raven).
Forge World and Collossals - prices vary

These prices include all assembly and basing. If you already have models assembled, primed, or want to do the basing yourself, please contact me and we can talk about reducing the price.

What you get for your money - models will be cleaned of any mold lines and flash, assembled, primed, painted, based, and matte varnished for protection. Will always be beyond the 3 color minimum for tournaments, and will include the little details that we all want. I will paint an army for you that I would be proud to play with myself. I will do custom color schemes, as well as traditional "from the book" schemes. I only have one level, and that is fully painted.

About Me

I paint models and have been doing it since I was 12. Over the years I have learned tons of tricks and painted loads of models. I have ran a very successful Miniatures studio, and owned a Retail Game Store. After closing those, I decided to get a little smaller with the operation and I am back to a one man show.

Search This Blog

1/17/10

IG 1 - SW 0

So just returned from Empire Games for a quick game for the weekend.  2250 Guard vs 2250 Space Wolves

Or at least I had thought I was running 2250, until I returned home, finding I was 250 points short!

Oh well will teach me to forget my army list....Anyways

DJs IG army was pretty well appointed and put together, plus they looked good. This is going based on my recollection of the game, so it may not be entirely accurate, by hey, close enough for a good read.

KPs / Dawn of War
Turn 1
Mike - Deployed Grey Hunters in Rhinos
LRC with BC and Lord and WG in RB drive on
WG Temies in DP, Wolf scouts in Reserve
LR drove on, just out of firing range, same with RB
Rushed my Grey Hunter Rhinos forward, disembarked and Shot up some IG.  Killing 2 squads
My mistake...... under committed to deal with IG, not prepared for orders.....
DJ - Deployed 2 Infantry platoons (4 squads each), Cmd HQ
3 Vet Squads in Chimeras and 2 LRs drive on
1 Demolisher in Reserve
Using Orders, he poured tons of Las fire into my Grey Hunters and dropped both units, taking 1 to 1/2 strength, the other completely slaughtered.
SW - 2 KP
IG - 1 KP

Turn 2
Mike - Reserves came in, Termies to the IG fireline, deployed behind the DP - Wolf Scouts - deployed short side.  LR and RB scoot forward.  RB popped smoke, deployed WG squad. LR shot some IG with TLAC.  Remaining GH move forward to assault.  Assault phase got 2 IG squads run off and destroyed by GH, consolidate into cover. Dreadwind launcher form DP obliterate a guard squad

DJ - Demolisher in on reserves, came in short side next to end of IG fire line.  Vet Squad with meltaguns Pen 6 LRC, remaining Vet Squads pour Plasma fire in, killing 3 BCs.  LR 1 destroyed Rhino #1 - LR #2 Destroyed RB, misc las fire killed 2/5 of the WG termies. Las fire continued killing GH squad to a man, and then some lasfire into the WG squad, killing 2.  Assaulted Scouts with a IG squad, was beaten and ran down.


SW - 5 KP
IG - 4 KP

Turn 3
Mike - Lord and WG squad, WG termies move forward to engage in assault.  BC squad moves and loses 6 models in Dangerous terrain rolls for leaving the crater of the LR.  Scouts Melta blast LR#2 - can't move or shoot.  Assault phase - Lord and 3 remaining WG squad assault 2 units of IG, wiping out 2 more squads, but losing another WG. Termies hit 1 other squad, breaking them from combat res. Consolidate into cover by the Drop pod.  Scouts assault damaged LR with meltabombs, pen 5, destroyed.  BC assault Vet squads, killing one more IG squad, but losing all but 3 remaining BCs.

DJ - Shot Lord and WG, but armor saves held.  2 x Vet squads shot down the last 3 BCs.  Termies splattered with Demolisher fire.  Killed 3 scouts with massed las fire. Wasted last GH with las fire. Killed DP with LR fire.  IG squads with LC kill last Rhino.  Remaining IG squads kill 1 more scout
SW - 9 KP
IG - 9 KP

Turn 4
Mike - All that remains - 1 Lord, 1 WG, 1 Scout.  Move Lord and Guard into combat against CMD HQ - Scout moves to target Demolisher with Meltagun.  Melta fire hit but failed to even glance the Demo at max range.  Lord and WG kill all but Creed in combat, and lived to tell the tale against a real bad batch of rolling.

DJ - Pour fire into the remaining wolves, but I made some great rolls for saves.  Killed remaining  Scout with las fire.

SW - 9 KP
IG - 10 KP

Game ended with victory to DJ.  His army is really well balanced and if I had not committed my Grey Hunters before I had the rest of the army to back them up I could have pulled this off, even with playing 250 points down.  I may drop 2 Wolf Guard Terminators in favor of a Rune Priest in Terminator armor.  The psychic phase may actually keep the termies alive long enough to actually do something.


No comments: