Commission Painting and Pricing

Yes, I do take commissions.

Infantry are $15 a model, regardless of size, up to 32mm round base.
Large Infantry and Cavalry are $30 a model, up to 50mm round base.
Extra Large Infantry are $45 a model, up to 60mm round base.
Vehicles are based on size:
$150 for 40k dread sized (60mm base)
$200 for 40k Rhino chassis or similar, smaller fliers (Storm Talon)
$400 for 40k Land Raider, larger fliers (Storm Raven).
Forge World and Collossals - prices vary

These prices include all assembly and basing. If you already have models assembled, primed, or want to do the basing yourself, please contact me and we can talk about reducing the price.

What you get for your money - models will be cleaned of any mold lines and flash, assembled, primed, painted, based, and matte varnished for protection. Will always be beyond the 3 color minimum for tournaments, and will include the little details that we all want. I will paint an army for you that I would be proud to play with myself. I will do custom color schemes, as well as traditional "from the book" schemes. I only have one level, and that is fully painted.

About Me

I paint models and have been doing it since I was 12. Over the years I have learned tons of tricks and painted loads of models. I have ran a very successful Miniatures studio, and owned a Retail Game Store. After closing those, I decided to get a little smaller with the operation and I am back to a one man show.

Search This Blog

1/8/10

Rallying the Troops

Okay, so putting together my total list and the total spent for my Space Wolves Army.  Of course this is all Dave's fault, but hey, I welcome the distractions.

Thus far I have purchased:

Land Raider Crusader - Had $50 in Christmas Money so I have spent $12.50 (difference and tax)
Wolf Pack Box #1 - Trade Dal with Timothy
Wolf Pack Box #2 - Christmas Gift from Rich VM
Old School Wolf Pack Boxes - Trade Deal
2 x Rhino and 1 x Razorback -  Christmas Gifts from Adam and Corey
Wolf Scouts - Trade from Shane Irons
Njal Stormcaller, Lukas the Trixter, Wolf Guard Terminators, Codex - Dave Hummel

And all I need to complete out a 2250 list for the SW army is a drop pod which I can hopefully be able to pick up from Timothy on a further trade deal.  So pretty much, i spent $12.50 for a 2250 point army........

Priming up some stuff tonight, but I have a paper due on Sunday so the nest few nights will be little or no painting, unless I squeeze some in during the day.

Space Wolf Step by step coming soon too.

2 comments:

RichVM said...

Hey, let's do a step-for-step how-to on painting our grey hunters! Lord knows I need all the motivation I can get to help me get this painting done. What do you think?

Mike "Warboss" Jackson said...

Good Idea. I am going to sit down with some grey hunters tonight so I will get a step by step rolled together!