Commission Painting and Pricing

Yes, I do take commissions.

Infantry are $15 a model, regardless of size, up to 32mm round base.
Large Infantry and Cavalry are $30 a model, up to 50mm round base.
Extra Large Infantry are $45 a model, up to 60mm round base.
Vehicles are based on size:
$150 for 40k dread sized (60mm base)
$200 for 40k Rhino chassis or similar, smaller fliers (Storm Talon)
$400 for 40k Land Raider, larger fliers (Storm Raven).
Forge World and Collossals - prices vary

These prices include all assembly and basing. If you already have models assembled, primed, or want to do the basing yourself, please contact me and we can talk about reducing the price.

What you get for your money - models will be cleaned of any mold lines and flash, assembled, primed, painted, based, and matte varnished for protection. Will always be beyond the 3 color minimum for tournaments, and will include the little details that we all want. I will paint an army for you that I would be proud to play with myself. I will do custom color schemes, as well as traditional "from the book" schemes. I only have one level, and that is fully painted.

About Me

I paint models and have been doing it since I was 12. Over the years I have learned tons of tricks and painted loads of models. I have ran a very successful Miniatures studio, and owned a Retail Game Store. After closing those, I decided to get a little smaller with the operation and I am back to a one man show.

Search This Blog

10/31/14

Space wolf painting walk through - pack shoulder pads

As promised, here is the additional walkthrough for painting pack marking shoulderpads. I would do them at the same time that I would be painting the yellow shoulderpads.

 

Step 1 -  Paint the shoulderpad interior with GW Evil Suns Scarlet.  Nice thin layers will get a nice bright solid base coat.


Step 2 - In the areas to stay red, highlight with GW Wild Rider Red. Follow this up with a top edge highlight of GW Troll Slayer Orange.  Once dry, use GW Carrowberg Crimson wash, as a glaze over the red.
 

 Step 4 - Once the red glaze is dry, take GW Abaddon Black and paint the contrasting color for the pack.  Highlight the black with P3 Coal Black.
 

Step 5 - On the pack honor marking, paint the mark with P3 Frostbite.  Glaze this with a 50/50 mix of GW Nuln Oil and Drakenhoff Nightshade.  Once dry, layer GW White Scar onto the marking to highlight the Frostbite. 

No comments: